January 11, 2015

May or May Not Monday


May or May-Not Monday: Where you can divulge the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure. So go on... own up. I may have...

I may or may not have overloaded my little on dairy the last few months and his eczema has flared again. Wouldn't you know that his favorite foods are all dairy. Yogurt, cheese and mac and cheese. I'm disappointed to have this food fight again. 

I  may or may not have forgotten again that my husband was going out of state again for work. I may have found myself completely shocked when he started packing for his flight the night before. My mind was too geared on the awfulness of school starting back up.

I may or may not have discovered that you can watch Hallmark movies on Youtube. This proved worthwhile while I froze in my bed for the nights my heater was out of town. 

I may or may not have been informed by my husband that he was told that I didn't feed my kids enough food the day before. I informed him that they had plenty of opportunity to eat, they chose not to eat the vegetables and then dinner was an hour later than normal. My little decided the next day to fix that starvation by consuming four peanut butter & jelly sandwiches, a bowl of oatmeal, yogurt, bags of veggies, a burger, another bag of veggies, and a smoothie. Perhaps he should be renamed Starvin Marvin.

I may or may not have a rewards sheet for each of the boys that came with reusable star stickers. I bought it a few months ago and just started it this week. The stickers don't stick. 

I may or may not have let my littles watch an entire season of Octonauts in one day. It meant that I could sit on the couch and read a book all day. Win-win.

I may or may not be hoping for 6 inches of snow to fall tonight (Sunday) and not the anticipated 3 inches. Mostly because then you can actually use the snow for sledding and snowshoeing without leaving our neighborhood.

I may or may not have worn this shirt 25 times minimum before seeing the color technology induced by the sun. It's been really overcast/ foggy in the last few months. I've been waiting to see the shirt change from black and white to color. I envisioned more color burst. 



No comments:

Post a Comment