May or May-Not Monday: Where you can divulge the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure. So go on... own up. I may have...
I may or may not have driven ten hours back home from my folks house with eight helium birthday balloons in the back of my car. Ten hours of driving with my side mirrors. These balloons that were guaranteed for two days max are still going strong nine days later. They are the helium birthday balloons that could.
I may or may not have packed my littles suitcase by folding everything they wore the previous week that came straight out of my dryer and adding a few things.
I may or may not have a little who is pushing the boundaries of my sanity. Running out in the street to retrieve a ball and a Ford Explorer managing to stop with 8 ft to spare. Asking me to light a candle and when my back is turned taking a wood skewer lighting it on fire and lighting another candle and blowing out the skewer. Thanks Scouts for teaching my six year old how to build fires. But not scaring the crap out of him about using fire. Jumping off the stairs to try to reach a run away helium balloon and landing on the side of the hallway bench scrapping his body up pretty well. All in two days. We miss summer when he can get his energy out in safe ways. How long until the pool opens again? May you say?
I may or may not have a fitted flannel sheet over my pillow and then I cocoon myself in the rest of it. It's totally solving my always freezing vs. my husband's always hot sleeping habits. How has this taken me 11.5 years to figure out?
I may or may not have defied the world of Daylight Savings nonsense for two weeks now. We are operating on Central time now. My clocks in the house, car, and on my wrist remain unchanged. I thought for sure this bliss was over on Thrusday when my little figured it out and I couldn't lie to him about it yet it seems the little has either accepted my madness or has forgotten all about it. So Central time still stands in our household! Why this madness? There would be a revolt of a 7pm bedtime.
I may or may not have put sweatpants that where on my bathroom floor back on the next day. Oh they are a bit wet. Huh, they'll dry. Hours later I realized it was actually pee.
I may or may not have had very little traffic on my blog about my But A Mere Annal series last week. Poor timing with the election or not interest? What gives?
I may or may not have been informed by my little that according to his calendar we are putting our tree up on December 5th. So you know what we will be doing on December 5th.
No comments:
Post a Comment