I may or may not have tried to write it on a teeny tiny phone keyboard. It may or may not have taken me five minutes (truly five minutes) just to try to sign into my blog account. My fingers were unable to hit the proper keys. I should have stopped then, but kept going because that tiny keyboard not meant for adult sized fingers wasn't going to get the best of me. It did.
It may or may not have taken another ten minutes of me trying to type out one sentence and only getting "I may or May not" (exactly like that) typed. I failed miserably. And was a little miserable over not accomplishing my blog entry. But only for a few minutes, less than the time it took for me to try to write it from a teeny tiny phone keyboard.
I may or may not have fallen asleep on my parent's couch at 9:30pm and not even realized I was sleeping there until I was woken up at 8am the next morning. This is what happens when you get two hours of sleep the night before and then drive 7 1/2 hours of the 10 1/2 hour trip to see your parents.

I may or may not have put a sweater on with pants because it was 72 degrees outside. It may have been just enough to keep me warm. And I was grateful that I over packed for everyone with "cold weather" clothes. Apparently cold weather means 72*.
I may or may not have started using goodreads.com. I have a whopping five friends! If you care to join those five, let me know.
I may or may not have found the reason behind why all my house plants bite the dust. I stated to Brandon a while ago that I thought this house killed plants. Because really how could it be me when I can get things to grow in this arid desert? We had our A/C serviced and they tested our water and said that the salt from our water softener kills plants. Ah Ha! This house does kill house plants.
I may or may not have read in a book, Organic Housekeeping, that rats can climb their way through the sewers and wind up in your toilet bowl. It followed with directions on how to get the rats out of your toilet. Close the lid tight and keep flushing until it's gone. And to get more instructions of what procedure to follow go to Bellingham, WA city website. I may or may not be weary of rats every single time I open the lid to use the potty. This may or may not have been going through my mind since last July.
I may or may not have been informed about why tomatoes are confused to be a vegetable by a children's book this week. Taxes. The government taxed imported vegetables and to make more money and classified it as a vegetable. I was never so aware of my lack of knowledge as I when presented with questions from small children.
I may or may not have been informed that these are pretty dull when we don't have crazy bizarre weeks. Apparently these last two weeks haven't made for an exciting read. Mea Culpa
The road goes ever on and on.
Tolkien
No comments:
Post a Comment