May or May-Not Monday: Where you can divulge the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure. So I may or may not have ... own up.
I may or may not have spent the better part of the week at home with sick people. Not deathly sick but enough that we only left the house twice from Sunday to Thursday. Once to get that little elbow x-rayed, it's fine. Thursday, we couldn't miss Music and Movement at the library. And that's it. Homebodies for sure. We made up for it on Friday and Saturday though.
I may or may not have woken up to news that my momma was honored for all her volunteer work. She's been volunteering in many capacities at this base for 19 years. In the same five minutes, I learned that the train derailment was where my parents live. Such tragedy on its debut run.
I may or may not have been unable to connect to iTunes to deal with my phone situation and it looks like I will need to go to the mall during Christmas shopping to have the store clear it. I'm betting I won't do it. Even though I'm not receiving all texts or phone calls and some aren't receiving mine, Christmas mall crowds will win me not getting my phone wiped. Crowds and I don't mix well.
I may or may not run through all my Netflix shows this week. Sigh.
I may or may not have managed to keep my room free of folded laundry piles for a month. They just hang out on my couch now.
Short this week due to having very little going on. Hopefully this coming week brings many mishaps, merely so I can write about them. Huh, said no one ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment