May 12, 2014

May or May Not Mother's Day

May or May-Not Monday: Where you can divulge the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure. So go on... own up. I may have...

I may or may not be unsure of how I'm supposed to feel about how my six year old little sees me. See for yourself!

Mother's Day Project from Kindergarten

1. What is your mom really good at?   Cooking

2. What does your mom do to relax?   Watch Tv

3. Where does your mom like to shop?  Target

4. How old is your mom?  32

5. What do you love most about your mom?  Herself spelled hereself

6. If you could buy your mom anything, what would it be?  Card

7. What does your mom do while you're at school?  Watch Tv



Next page

My Mom is as pretty as Pinkness

She is as sweet as  Idaho

She is as smart as  hereself

But most of all, she is as special as flowers.

The excessive tv watching made me laugh. Normally I only watch tv when my heart has decided it has no energy left. Last week I did manage to watch all five seasons available of Drop Dead Diva. 1. Because the weather has been very nice and I have been wearing myself out and 2. We started a free month trial at Netflix and I feel the need to get my "monies" worth. I did have a conversation about what I really do while he is at school: chores.

I may or may not be confused as to whether Idaho is sweet or not intended as a compliment.

No comments:

Post a Comment