May or May-Not Monday: Where you can divulge the secrets of life's mishaps without feeling like a failure. So go on... own up. I may have...
I may or may not have had a very tough week and have had to pep talk myself into finding the time to see the brighter side of this week.
I may or may not have saved yet another bull snake from death. This time it was crossing the road rather slowly and I yelled SNAKE and brakes were slammed, hazard lights clicked on, and excitement of seeing another snake up close ensued.
I may or may not have come home this afternoon to find a mouse in my garage. A sick one that most likely got into the poison we keep under the house. What good are these saved snakes doing me?
I may or may not be determined to have an exterminator come and tell me the extent of my mouse problem.
I may or may not have accidentally gotten a red shirt in my lights and turned the entire load pink. Internet saved everything with the suggestion of hydrogen peroxide. Some need an extra soaking but the clothes are saved.
I may or may not have decided to pick my battle and allow the driver to be the navigator as well. We did not end up in our intended location but found a wonderful city park with a fantastic outdoor pool with slides and fountains. Overall a win.
No comments:
Post a Comment